Day Tours Angthong Marine Park
explore 42 tropical islands of Angthong Marine Park
There are numerous speed boat companies running daily trip from Koh Phangan and Koh Samui, as well as slow boats. From all of them we recommend speed boat! They are based at Phangan Island (Thongsala near main piers) and at Koh Samui Island (Bangrak, close to Seatran pier) and departs by speed boat daily to Angthong National Marine Park. Best deal you can get!
Speed boats are preferred as they are more safe, fast, comfortable and convenience than slow boats. Travel time by speed boat from Koh Phangan to Marine Park usually takes only 45 minutes. By slow boat 2-3 hours, so with slow boats you loosing a lot of time to travel. Please also note that, slow boat can’t stop at shallow waters so every time you will need to get a long tail boat to transfer you to the beach. If the day tour is not long enough you can also camping at the Angthong National Marine Park. For overnight trip please check here.
Enjoy speedboat rides in Angthong Marine Park aboard the Safari Boat Speedboat – the fastest boat in Koh Phangan. Seats are limited so book early!
Approximate duration and schedule of the tour:
The schedule on full day tour is as follows:
- 8:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel at Koh Samui (Koh Phangan)
- 8:45 AM: Check-in at the pier and enjoy a continental breakfast
- 9:00 AM: Depart from Koh Samui (Koh Phangan) by speedboat
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park
- 10:30 AM: Explore the Emerald Lagoon Lake
- 11:30 AM: Hike to the peak of Koh Mae Koh viewpoint
- 12:30 PM: Lunch at the park’s restaurant (or on the beach)
- 1:30 PM: Free time for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking
- 3:30 PM: Depart from Angthong National Marine Park
- 4:30 PM: Arrive back at Koh Samui (Koh Phangan)
- 5:00 PM: Drop off at your hotel
The price of the full day tour is 2,000 THB per person.
National park entry fee is 300 THB per person
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel to the pier in Koh Samui (Koh Phangan)
- Speedboat transfers to and from Angthong National Marine Park
- Lunch on the beach
- Snorkeling equipment rental
- Kayak rental
- English-speaking guide
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a towel.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Email us your hotel name and room number, we will reply with pick up time
To reserve the seats, day tour need to be fully paid in advance, so we can pre-pay all activities
Please find payment instructions:
www.angthongmarinepark.com/pay (select number of person)
We hope to see you on our Angthong National Marine Park tour!
- There are not any tour companies which departs/arrive at Koh Tao,
- Only option to get to the park is from Koh Samui or Koh Phangan islands
Please note: Since February 1st 2015 entrance fee to the Angthong National Park is 300 thb for foreigner adult and 150 thb for foreigner child